- Consultation on the UN Sustainable Development Goals August 14, 2015
- Report card: Climate change impacts on UK infrastructure August 12, 2015
- Sustem International Conference - July 2015 August 10, 2015
- Democratisation of water and sanitation governance July 24, 2015
- New flood action team launched to investigate flash flooding across the UK July 24, 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
How noisy is too noisy? Understanding how underwater noise from offshore wind turbines can impact the environment.
In July 2013 the RV Princess Royal was home to a group of UK underwater sound specialists, called the Bio-Acoustic Research Consortium (BARC). This new project is led by Dr Per Berggren from Newcastle University’s School of Marine Science and … Continue reading