- Consultation on the UN Sustainable Development Goals August 14, 2015
- Report card: Climate change impacts on UK infrastructure August 12, 2015
- Sustem International Conference - July 2015 August 10, 2015
- Democratisation of water and sanitation governance July 24, 2015
- New flood action team launched to investigate flash flooding across the UK July 24, 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: highway
The UK government are reportedly considering raising the speed limit on motorways from 70 miles per hour to 80 miles per hour. Is this a good idea? We asked NIReS Director Professor Paul Younger for his thoughts on the subject. … Continue reading