- Consultation on the UN Sustainable Development Goals August 14, 2015
- Report card: Climate change impacts on UK infrastructure August 12, 2015
- Sustem International Conference - July 2015 August 10, 2015
- Democratisation of water and sanitation governance July 24, 2015
- New flood action team launched to investigate flash flooding across the UK July 24, 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Marine Science and Technology
How noisy is too noisy? Understanding how underwater noise from offshore wind turbines can impact the environment.
In July 2013 the RV Princess Royal was home to a group of UK underwater sound specialists, called the Bio-Acoustic Research Consortium (BARC). This new project is led by Dr Per Berggren from Newcastle University’s School of Marine Science and … Continue reading
A hot topic at the minute in UK fisheries is the allocation of cod quota amongst the under 10m fishing fleet; despite compromising the majority of the UK’s <10m fleet is allocated only 3% of the annual cod quota from … Continue reading
With an accelerating race for marine space by energy companies, aggregates, conservationists, and fishermen etc, etc (the list is pretty long and increasing); a key question for me is how we manage all of this human activity to ensure that … Continue reading